Shinobi Risings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting ban

+11
ashes13
Hawk
Alucard
Dr.Acula
NinjaGasher13
misi4444
Romanashu
Naruto98
Saitou
GodNaruto
Konohuro
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Requesting ban - Page 2 Empty Re: Requesting ban

Post by Konohuro Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:04 am

StalkerSan wrote:I dont know if im weird or something but i find repps post quite interesting and funny and i really want him on the forum! I mean, this is the internet, there always will be a racist, a sexist and generally somebody who insults everyone or a category of peaople but repp doesnt mean his insults, he is just playing and i really love to read his replies.
See it as a reminder that you're on the internet and you cant take everything seriously here...
Im really having fun when repp is around and i will ask you not to ban him or if you banned him already i would like to ask you to cancel the ban.
He is not a bad person, i know he isnt, i can see it...
Im just saying my opinion as everybody else here and i respect everyones opinion too, so i expect the same from all of you.
If everyone still wants him banned after reading my opinion, then i cant do anything else but accept that the forum will be a boring place again Razz. But i really would like you to think and consider my opinion, everyone who doesnt like him just ignore him but for me, he gives colour to this almost dead forum.When repp returned it regained its life, now its gonna lose it again...Anyways, i would like an admin to answer me after reading this wall of text above, does repp have to be banned?
Thanks for reading all this and im waiting for your answer Smile

He really is a parasite and just spam the whole forum. The forum will be a better place without chaos.
The main problem is that those which are new on forum will make a bad impression about the community when they will read his posts and you know that the first impression is very important. I know what are you talcking about, I thought in the same way as you till a point when he started to exaggerate. This is my opinion.
And I think the admins already said that he was already ban, now we wait for their last sentence Very Happy
Konohuro
Konohuro
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:10 am

StalkerSan wrote:I dont know if im weird or something but i find repps post quite interesting and funny and i really want him on the forum! I mean, this is the internet, there always will be a racist, a sexist and generally somebody who insults everyone or a category of peaople but repp doesnt mean his insults, he is just playing and i really love to read his replies.
See it as a reminder that you're on the internet and you cant take everything seriously here...
Im really having fun when repp is around and i will ask you not to ban him or if you banned him already i would like to ask you to cancel the ban.
Im just saying my opinion as everybody else here and i respect everyones opinion too, so i expect the same from all of you.
Thank you!
Alucard
Alucard
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:07 am

Konohuro wrote:
If everyone still wants him banned after reading my opinion, then i cant do anything else but accept that the forum will be a boring place again Razz. But i really would like you to think and consider my opinion, everyone who doesnt like him just ignore him but for me, he gives colour to this almost dead forum.When repp returned it regained its life, now its gonna lose it again...Anyways, i would like an admin to answer me after reading this wall of text above, does repp have to be banned?
Thanks for reading all this and im waiting for your answer Smile
He really is a parasite and just spam the whole forum. The forum will be a better place without chaos.
The main problem is that those which are new on forum will make a bad impression about the community when they will read his posts and you know that the first impression is very important. I know what are you talcking about, I thought in the same way as you till a point when he started to exaggerate. This is my opinion.
And I think the admins already said that he was already ban, now we wait for their last sentence Very Happy
Without chaos, the world wouldn't exist.
SO NO BAN!
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanashu Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:09 am

Meh , he is already banned.
Romanashu
Romanashu
Village Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagashima Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:45 am

Romanashu wrote:Meh , he is already banned.
Ahm..Sad I hope he is ip banned Twisted Evil 
Sagashima
Sagashima
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by GodNaruto Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:47 am

Sagashima wrote:
Romanashu wrote:Meh , he is already banned.
Ahm..Sad I hope he is ip banned Twisted Evil 
Yeah.. I hope he doesn't have a dynamic IP router...
GodNaruto
GodNaruto
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:51 am

Registration will have to be approved by admins.
So I don't think they'll let him register to begin with, proxy or not.
Alucard
Alucard
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saitou Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:18 am

doesnt matter if he comes back and get to register.
The mods didnt ban repp because he's repp, they banend repp because he was an asshole.
If he makes it through, his actions will reveal him. If he acts like a good person, then idc if he's around.
Saitou
Saitou
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2