Shinobi Risings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I.Q.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I.Q. Empty I.Q.

Post by StalkerSan Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:29 am

The last week we've been discussing so much about stupidity and intelligence and hito has been trying without success to prove that we are stupid and that he is clever and that got him the title of stupidity king of the forum, but deep down i know that hito is not as stupid as he seems so that gave me the idea of making hito and everyone else take an I.Q. test so we can see what his intelligence level really is... The link below will take you to the most accurate free I.Q. test that i found online, it will take 40 mins to complete but i suggest everyone in this forum to take it in his free time and post a screenshot of his results...

Good luck , have fun (i enjoyed taking this test and i hope you will too)
Please do not try to cheat in any way!

I.Q. TEST : http://iqtest.dk/main.swf

my results:I.Q. Zxwvet
StalkerSan
StalkerSan
Chunin

Back to top Go down

I.Q. Empty Re: I.Q.

Post by Hitokiri Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:32 am

You actually know that the Test you proposed (And any test online) is equal to Bullshit.
Not ONE is the deal.
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:43 am

And you can't make me do anything.
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:52 am

I.Q. Untitled

Happy ?
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:56 am

Hitokiri wrote:I.Q. Untitled

Happy ?
OMG you made it in 5 minutes, I'm sure you did't use answers.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by StalkerSan Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:00 am

I posted it for entertaintment reasons only as i enjoyed completing this test... I dont wanna make you do it , its your choice Smile.
This test is the most accurate online, of course online tests are bullshit but this test is entertaining and challenging as it gives questions of increasing difficulty with logical explanations. This is not a test of knowledge, it is just a test of common logic and sense.
I suggest that everybody does it, even if he doesnt post the results its ok...
I have only taken this test once and the results are above, i did not cheat or do anything to change the results...
This is not a troll thread like the others and hito i dont think your stupid, i just made this thread to suggest you to take this test and not argue about stupidity...If you wanna argue please go to the other threads Smile...
You couldnt have possibly completed this test in 5 mins...
Your just dumb...

Last edited by StalkerSan on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
StalkerSan
StalkerSan
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:06 am

Ok I got 133, you're smarter Stalker Wink

I.Q. Aney

And here is the one I did with answers just to prove how pathetic is hitokiri.

I.Q. D4vt
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:47 am

^ l can't help but notice a certain tab opened in your first picture above. No, not the 2nd image were you deliberately answered to troll Hito.
Alucard
Alucard
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:55 am

Alucard wrote:^ l can't help but notice a certain tab opened in your first picture above. No, not the 2nd image were you deliberately answered to troll Hito.
Yes I opened it to make the test again so don't be so smart I noticed it too Wink

And yes I can understand that he's your friend, but instead of pushing him to think he's smarter than anyone else in this forum you should make him understand that he isn't alone in this world. Cheers cheers 
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:02 am

And suddenly everybody's a genius, scoring above 145.
Doesn't matter if this test is genuine or not, stop fucking trolling.

You were all hiding in a fucking shell waiting for somebody to speak up. Kudos for StalkerSan ONLY for having the balls to do so. The rest of you, go grow a fucking pair and then come back acting tough.
Alucard
Alucard
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by StalkerSan Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:05 am

Just to tell everybody the truth cause i dont like lying, i got 138 and not 145 Smile...
StalkerSan
StalkerSan
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:07 am

Alucard wrote:And suddenly everybody's a genius, scoring above 145.

You were all hiding in a fucking shell waiting for somebody to speak up. Kudos for StalkerSan ONLY for having the balls to do so. The rest of you, go grow a fucking pair and then come back acting tough.
You should grow some balls and stop buttlicking Hitokiri. I don't get it you seem smart, are you afraid of him or what?
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:11 am

m4r1us wrote:

You should grow some balls and stop buttlicking Hitokiri. I don't get it you seem smart, are you afraid of him or what?
How in the fuck am I buttIicking Htio? By telling you pussies to man the fuck up?
I suggest you grow an actual pair and for YOU to stop buttlicking Stalker, using the opprotunity where he stood up to Hito to act tough.
Alucard
Alucard
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:14 am

Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

How in the fuck am I buttIicking Htio? By telling you pussies to man the fuck up?
I suggest you grow an actual pair and for YOU to stop buttlicking Stalker, using the opprotunity where he stood up to Hito to act tough.
This is what I call buttlick, idk how you call it:
STOP GANG RAPING HITO.
HE'S A GREAT GUY <3

YOU'RE LUCKY HE EVEN POSTS FOR YOU BASTARDS!
It's good that you think yourself such a man on internet.
I.Q. 6480885113_de4cf88fa3_z
Hope you get what I mean.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:23 am

Google is your best friend, google terms/idioms before you post them and prove yourself as Hito would say it, STUPID.
You'll never understand sarcasm from a joke from trolling. I feel like expalining it to you but I know it won't penetrate that thick skull of yours. *A wonderful remark can be posted here but I know it'll make you and all your people go apeshit.*

Ooops.

Geez, now I know the crap Hito deals with here.
Alucard
Alucard
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:27 am

Alucard wrote:Google is your best friend, google terms/idioms before you post them and prove yourself as Hito would say it, STUPID.
You'll never understand sarcasm from a joke from trolling. I feel like expalining it to you but I know it won't penetrate that thick skull of yours. *A wonderful remark can be posted here but I know it'll make you and all your people go apeshit.*

Geez, now I know what Hito deals with here.
You two are so alike, it's amazing.
However I'm not going to continue this argument just because you aren't as funny as your friend.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:32 am

m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:Google is your best friend, google terms/idioms before you post them and prove yourself as Hito would say it, STUPID.

However I'm not going to continue this argument just because you aren't as funny as your friend.
No, we're just like any other logical human being out there. It's you and the other 'men' here who're fascinating.
Good, retreat to your shell.
Alucard
Alucard
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:41 am

Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

No, we're just like any other logical human being out there. It's you and the other 'men' here who're fascinating.
You're absolutely brilliant. Idea 
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:44 am

m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

Oh look, you replied. Way to stick to your word.
Alucard
Alucard
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:49 am

Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

Oh look, you replied. Way to stick to your word.
I can't stick to my word so what.
Every single word you write has no meaning. Why don't you two grow up and learn that the world doesn't revolve around you. Both of you think that your level of intelligence is out of our league. Honestly, you seem to belive that you're some kind of deity. Grow up and look at the world around you. Just look at you you're 19 and you understand nothing, it's really sad.
With this I don't mean to offend you I just try to reason with you, but I'm almost sure I'll fail because of your arrogance.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:00 am

Alucard <3
Just proves my point.
And to explain what i REALLY did in these past 3 days.

It was not to insult (Might have to) you, it was for entertainment only (mine) and to actually SEE if you are THAT dumb not to notice that i only TROLL (Why i only use Stupid) and to see if you will continue to "Feed" me, which you did an AMAZING job at.
The only One with SOME common Sense, indeed is Stalker, and i applaud that, for seeming to realize my intentions, but the 2 of you are GENUINELY stupid.
I mean EVERY-FUCKING-BODY knows that 95% of my post have some trolling intentions in them (Hence why i am the TROLL KING/MASTER) and that 5% is Serious.
And to explain WHY i did it.
It's because i CAN'T STAND Bad-asserims, like when you posted that You're VERYYYYYY Drunk, which i later proved wrong.
Why I Constantly use the word Stupid.
Well seeing how i put constant pressure on your already feeble and devastated brain, you will in time do something that proves my points, so there really was no ARGUMENT, NEVER.The ultimate goal is to basically MAKE YOU, and FORCE you to succumb and do Stupid shit, hence why you DESERVED (At a later point) to be called Stupid.
As for the Repp stuff.
I really don't know, if he really is dead then may his Soul rest in peace and i pray that God gives his family strength.

From now on (Until you, again do stupid shit) I stop this.

(And this IQ test, in all honesty, is utter Bullshit)
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:03 am

Hitokiri wrote:Alucard <3
Just proves my point.
And to explain what i REALLY did in these past 3 days.

It was not to insult (Might have to) you, it was for entertainment only (mine) and to actually SEE if you are THAT dumb not to notice that i only TROLL (Why i only use Stupid) and to see if you will continue to "Feed" me, which you did an AMAZING job at.
The only One with SOME common Sense, indeed is Stalker, and i applaud that, for seeming to realize my intentions, but the 2 of you are GENUINELY stupid.
I mean EVERY-FUCKING-BODY knows that 95% of my post have some trolling intentions in them (Hence why i am the TROLL KING/MASTER) and that 5% is Serious.
It's because i CAN'T STAND Bad-asserims, like when you posted that You're VERYYYYYY Drunk, which i later proved wrong.
Why I Constantly use the word Stupid.
Well seeing how i put constant pressure on your already feeble and devastated brain, you will in time do something that proves my points, so there really was no ARGUMENT, NEVER.The ultimate goal is to basically MAKE YOU, and FORCE you to succumb and do Stupid shit, hence why you DESERVED (At a later point) to be called Stupid.
As for the Repp stuff.
I really don't know, if he really is dead then may his Soul rest in peace and i pray that God gives his family strength.

From now on (Until you, again do stupid shit) I stop this.

(And this IQ test, in all honesty, is utter Bullshit)
Isn't a troll's job to make people mad?You didn't do a great job so for me your still a troll wannabe.
And yeah you don't lack intelligence, but you lack the knowledge on how to use it.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:04 am

Not gonna start this shit again, but whit each reply, you prove my points MORE, and MORE.
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:10 am

Hitokiri wrote:
That wasn't a bad-asserism, it was truth, but I realize now that posting at that moment was the most stupid thing I said here so yeah I agree that I deserved that one.
Also you helped me get Genin and this was your only succes (maybe ýou find it a failure but still...)
I.Q. Tumblr_m39d6xKWqU1rqfhi2o1_400
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:14 am

m4r1us wrote:I can't stick to my word so what.
Every single word you write has no meaning. Why don't you two grow up and learn that the world doesn't revolve around you. Both of you think that your level of intelligence is out of our league. Honestly, you seem to belive that you're some kind of deity. Grow up and look at the world around you. Just look at you you're 19 and you understand nothing, it's really sad.
With this I don't mean to offend you I just try to reason with you, but I'm almost sure I'll fail because of your arrogance.
You're a 15 year old male, it's about time you migrated from your shell & took responsibility otherwise you'll get buttraped. Although sex change is always an option Very Happy

1) The world doesn't revolved around us. Nowhere was that ever mentioned.
2)
Alucard wrote:No, we're just like any other logical human being out there. It's you and the other 'men' here who're fascinating.
Does that state that I'm better than everybody? That I'm very intelligent and everybody else is dumb?

You're so oblivious it's depressing. I was going to post a wall of text on how you could've avoided all of this & not get so butthurt, but Hito got to it.
Hitokiri wrote:It was not to insult (Might have to) you, it was for entertainment only (mine) and to actually SEE if you are THAT dumb not to notice that i only TROLL (Why i only use Stupid) and to see if you will continue to "Feed" me, which you did an AMAZING job at.
Read that & digest it. Read it well before you reply.

m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
That wasn't a bad-asserism, it was truth, but I realize now that posting at that moment was the most stupid thing I said here so yeah I agree that I deserved that one.
Also you helped me get Genin so you did something right.
Nobody in their right mind would believe you're drunk. Stop trying so hard. Sure, you might've drank something but fuck, you don't go on a forum posting perfect English with grammar. Then again, Hito proved your bullshit, I guess there's no reason for me to repeat it.
Alucard
Alucard
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum