Shinobi Risings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP REPP :'(

+10
Sagashima
Romanashu
Light
Hitokiri
Alucard
m4r1us
Bawb
Hawk
misi4444
StalkerSan
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do you miss repp?

RIP REPP :'(  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%RIP REPP :'(  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
RIP REPP :'(  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%RIP REPP :'(  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
RIP REPP :'(  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%RIP REPP :'(  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
RIP REPP :'(  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%RIP REPP :'(  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

RIP REPP :'(  - Page 2 Empty Re: RIP REPP :'(

Post by m4r1us Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:He's trolling Romanians in heaven now :(RIP Repp.
And you find trolling romanians a good thing?
Yes, quite entertaining.
Doesn't matter No
You don't worth it
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:10 pm

I like Romanians.

Light
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:01 pm

m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:Oh and there is no resentment (You couldn't spell that if you were DEAD drunk, couldn't even think of it, seeing how your native is not English) only pity.
And yea', one again you prove that INDEED, you are, and probably will be, mentally constricted.
How come you just used the same argument again.
Let me explain something to you, you never win an argument you just repeat the same thing over and over again until the other person gets bored and doesn't care anymore.
It doesn't matter anyway, maybe one day you'll understand how lame your arguments are and who knows maybe you'll even become a lawyer.But until then just don't try to be what you aren't (and with this I mean a smart guy) just get over this and keep your life going ok?(I mean I hope you won't commit suicide just because you lost).Very Happy Very Happy 

PS: Believe me, maybe English isn't my main language but I know my main language so I can translate a phrase.
And yet, here you are using the same argument over and over again no less. Irony's a bitch.

m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Yes, quite entertaining.
Doesn't matter No
You don't worth it
Awww, I don't worth it Sad okay <3
Alucard
Alucard
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:27 pm

Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:Oh and there is no resentment (You couldn't spell that if you were DEAD drunk, couldn't even think of it, seeing how your native is not English) only pity.
And yea', one again you prove that INDEED, you are, and probably will be, mentally constricted.
Let me explain something to you, you never win an argument you just repeat the same thing over and over again until the other person gets bored and doesn't care anymore.
It doesn't matter anyway, maybe one day you'll understand how lame your arguments are and who knows maybe you'll even become a lawyer.But until then just don't try to be what you aren't (and with this I mean a smart guy) just get over this and keep your life going ok?(I mean I hope you won't commit suicide just because you lost).Very Happy Very Happy 

PS: Believe me, maybe English isn't my main language but I know my main language so I can translate a phrase.
And yet, here you are using the same argument over and over again no less. Irony's a bitch.
Very Happy He having no argument is an argument don't you think.

m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Yes, quite entertaining.
Doesn't matter No
You don't worth it
Awww, I don't worth it :(okay <3
And about the you don't worth it part, if you got 19 years old and you are still close-minded thinking that trolling a person that has to leave his kids home and goes working in other countries doing jobs that a very special person like you or your friend here would never do because you are too good for it (and here I was talking about average romanian) is fun then yeah you really don't worth any effort ok? Wink
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bawb Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Romania is gay.
Bawb
Bawb
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:58 am

m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

Very Happy He having no argument is an argument don't you think
Ummm..... okay?

m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Yes, quite entertaining.
Doesn't matter No
You don't worth it
And about the you don't worth it part, if you got 19 years old and you are still close-minded thinking that trolling a person that has to leave his kids home and goes working in other countries doing jobs that a very special person like you or your friend here would never do because you are too good for it (and here I was talking about average romanian) is fun then yeah you really don't worth any effort ok? Wink[/quote]You don't get it, and you never will. No Romanian ever will.
I have nothing against Romanians, I never have. And whatever I say regarding Romania is obviously a joke. The only reason trolling you is entertaining is because you're all the same. You take it way too personal and start going apeshit.
You can call me names, and curse my home country, I still wouldn't give two shits.
Alucard
Alucard
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:12 am

Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
Alucard wrote:[Oh and there is no resentment (You couldn't spell that if you were DEAD drunk, couldn't even think of it, seeing how your native is not English) only pity.

Very Happy He having no argument is an argument don't you think
Ummm..... okay?

m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Yes, quite entertaining.
Doesn't matter No
You don't worth it
And about the you don't worth it part, if you got 19 years old and you are still close-minded thinking that trolling a person that has to leave his kids home and goes working in other countries doing jobs that a very special person like you or your friend here would never do because you are too good for it (and here I was talking about average romanian) is fun then yeah you really don't worth any effort ok? Wink
You don't get it, and you never will. No Romanian ever will.
I have nothing against Romanians, I  never have. And whatever I say regarding Romania is obviously a joke. The only reason trolling you is entertaining is because you're all the same. You take it way too personal and start going apeshit.
You can call me names, and curse my  home country, I still wouldn't give two shits.
Ok, seems like I was wrong about you.
I kow to admit when I'm wrong so I preset you my most sincerely apologies although you might not beleieve me I really mean it Very Happy 
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:07 am

m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Yes, quite entertaining.
Doesn't matter No
You don't worth it
So all you average Romanians are stupid ?
Oh and i already told you, this is no argument, because all my "Points" Apply to Every Romanian (Except one) mainly because your country is a failed Soviet Experiment and i guess that stupidness evolves through time.
And if every AVERAGE Romanian is going to work outside Romania, there has to be a lot of neglecting.
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:09 am

Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Yes, quite entertaining.
Doesn't matter No
You don't worth it
Oh and i already told you, this is no argument, because all my "Points" Apply to Every Romanian (Except one) mainly because your country is a failed Soviet Experiment and i guess that stupidness evolves through time.
And if every AVERAGE Romanian is going to work outside Romania, there has to be a lot of neglecting.
May I ask you what's your job?
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:14 am

And yea', it's basically just as Alucard said
But it seems that you are just too Stupid, and you easily get caught in a shitstorm which you can't handle so you try to insult my Intelligence (Which i assure you, is above the average), curse at me (Which i also don't give a FUCK. about).
So yea', basically there is no need for ME to prove any of my points because YOU are doing an awesome job already owning yourself and disgracing the country of StupMANIA.
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:15 am

m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Yes, quite entertaining.
Doesn't matter No
You don't worth it
I'm a bartender, but i guess that you are working outside of Romania ?
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:16 am

*emphasis on MANIA.*
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:20 am

Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Yes, quite entertaining.
Doesn't matter No
You don't worth it
Well that's a cool job, but i doubt that it requires any historical knowledge. There were more countries that are like you said "failed Soviet Experiment ", hell some of theme are even nowadays. Is that a reason to just insult all of them.
And yeah I can admit I was wrong about what Alucard said, sometimes I really take things to literally.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:20 am

Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Yes, quite entertaining.
Doesn't matter No
You don't worth it
Well althought that's a cool job, I doubt it requires any historical knowledge.
There were many countries that had, unwillingly to be under sovietic influence. Heck, some of theme are even nowadays.
And about what Alucard said, yeah I can admit I was wrong, sometimes I take things too literally.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:24 am

m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Yes, quite entertaining.
Doesn't matter No
You don't worth it
Well that's a cool job, but i doubt that it requires any historical knowledge. There were more countries that are like you said "failed Soviet Experiment ", hell some of theme are even nowadays. Is that a reason to just insult all of them.
And yeah I can admit I was wrong about what Alucard said, sometimes I really take things to literally.
There are countries that WERE Failed Soviet Experiments, and there are countries that STILL are Failed Soviet Experiments (StupMANIA.)
Oh and believe i posses adequate Historical Knowledge to know that StupMANIA had/has a system based on Communism that went Apeshit (Still is apeshit) and that it's one of the most FUCKED up Countries (Economically or anyway looking)
So yea', Stupid, once again.
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:30 am

Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Yes, quite entertaining.
Doesn't matter No
You don't worth it
There are countries that WERE Failed Soviet Experiments, and there are countries that STILL are Failed Soviet Experiments (StupMANIA.)
Oh and believe i posses adequate Historical Knowledge to know that StupMANIA had/has a system based on Communism that went Apeshit (Still is apeshit) and that it's one of the most FUCKED up Countries (Economically or anyway looking)
Yeah it is fucked up economically and anyone you'd ask would tell you the same thing.
About the communism,here you've just proved that you're close-minded.
About your historical knowledge, I can't pronounce myself maybe you do who knows. But maybe you don't have enough knowledge on modern world.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:32 am

m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Yes, quite entertaining.
Doesn't matter No
You don't worth it
Yeah it is fucked up economically and anyone you'd ask would tell you the same thing.
About your historical knowledge, I can't pronounce myself maybe you do who knows. But maybe you don't have enough knowledge on modern world.
I'm not closed-minded, everyone knows Romania is "EX"-Communism (In the essence of it, still is)
And you really just went FULL-STUPARD.
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:32 am

Just entertaining.
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:34 am

Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Yes, quite entertaining.
Doesn't matter No
You don't worth it
I'm not closed-minded, everyone knows Romania is "EX"-Communism (In the essence of it, still is)
Hitokiri wrote:STILL are Failed Soviet Experiments (StupMANIA.)
Hitokiri wrote:"EX"-Communism
Do you realize when you contradict yourself??
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:40 am

m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Hitokiri wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:

m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
m4r1us wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Yes, quite entertaining.
Doesn't matter No
You don't worth it
Hitokiri wrote:STILL are Failed Soviet Experiments (StupMANIA.)
Hitokiri wrote:"EX"-Communism
Do you realize when you contradict yourself??
RIP REPP :'(  - Page 2 Images

RIP REPP :'(  - Page 2 Slap_in_da_face_by_ohhbutterfly-d4gf582
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:41 am

YOU, MY GOOD SIR, PROVED THAT, INDEED, YOU ARE, AND SHALL BE, STUPID TO THE CORE OF YOUR SOUL.
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitokiri Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:42 am

I guess you're more stupid "Sober" than DEAD "Drunk"
That much of owning.
Hitokiri
Hitokiri
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:48 am

Hitokiri wrote:YOU, MY GOOD SIR, PROVED THAT, INDEED, YOU ARE, AND SHALL BE, STUPID TO THE CORE OF YOUR SOUL.
Ok that doesn't bother me, not from somebody who contradicts himself in two consecutive posts. In your opinion you are the only smart person. It's cool, hypocrisy is ok with me.Wink

PS: Look for another meme instead of the one with idiot, you abused that one quite enough.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by misi4444 Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:59 am

Both of you are idiots, you don't do anything just argue here and call stupid each other. If one of us were smart then you would just ignore each other and stop arguing
misi4444
misi4444
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4r1us Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:01 am

misi4444 wrote:Both of you are idiots, you don't do anything just argue here and call stupid each other. If one of us were smart then you would just ignore each other and stop arguing
OK,ok you're right.
m4r1us
m4r1us
Jounin Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next